What do Diane Von Furstenberg, Paul Smith, and Stella McCartney have in common? Statement eyewear on their Spring/Summer 2013 runways, of course!
Stay on trend this summer by sporting a pair of these colorful, fun, and uniquely-shaped sunnies. From quirky retro cateye styles to ultra-modern angular designs, these sunglasses are guaranteed to add some flair to any outfit.
And remember, making a fashion statement doesn’t always mean you need to splurge. Priced at $25 and under, these sunglasses are both fashionable and budget friendly.
1. A.J. Morgan Retro Round Sunglasses, $24
2. FE NY Cool Cat Sunglasses, $22
3. Nasty Gal Horizon Shades, $18
4. Need & Supply Ian Sunglasses, $18
5. American Apparel Erin Sunglasses, $20
6. Nasty Gal Bright Future Shades, $18
7. A.J. Morgan Retro Sunglasses, $24
8. Mango Acetate Frame Sunglasses, $24.99
If you’re looking to splurge on one item this season, go for luxe leather! Seen on the catwalks of Proenza Schouler, Monique Lhullier, and Derek Lam, leather is making a big splash for Spring/Summer 2013. And with such fun colors, who wouldn’t want to indulge a little in this wearable trend?
1. Barbara Bui Zip-Up Biker Waistcoat, $1,311
2. Mason Leather/Chiffon Halter, $368
3. Bottega Veneta Medium Intrecciato Hobo Bag, $1,780
4. A.L.C. Leather Smith Shorts, $924
5. Lucille Leather Skirt, $318
6. Tibi Leather and Canvas Short-Sleeve Top, $752
7. Repetto BB Leather Ballet Flats, $275
Sure, classic red lips will undoubtedly stand the test of time, but there’s really nothing more flirty and playful than a pink pucker. And as you can see from our logo, we love pink lips here at Kiss & Wear!
With that said, below are a few of our favorite pink lipsticks sure to add a pop of color to any pout. And thanks to the wide variety of rosy shades out there, we can assure you there’s a hue here that’s just right for you (and your budget).
1. CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Spellbound, $6.99
2. Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Electric Pink, $25
3. Victoria’s Secret Color Drama Lipstick in Exquisite, $14
4. Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Carthage, $26
5. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Lipstick, in Fuschia Pink, $34
6. Elizabeth Arden Exception Lipstick in Hot Pink, $20
We all live busy, fast-paced lives, so why not be prepared for all things that may come our way? From convertible tights to dry shampoo, see some of my favorite fashion and beauty fixes, I never leave home without. And you shouldn’t either!
1. New shoes painful? Break them in with Foot Petals Pressure Pointz Spot Cushions, $6
2. Didn’t get enough beauty sleep? Get refreshed with Tracie Martyn LotuSculpt Eye Pads, $45
3. Go from day to night with a pair of Hanes Silk Reflections Blackout Convert-A-Tights, $15
4. Make sure that ring fits right and those earrings don’t fall with Bling Guard BlingDots,and BlingWraps, $14.99 each
5. Long day? Cleanse your face with Bioré Makeup Removing Towelettes, $7.49
6. Fight greasy, unwashed locks with Jonathan Product Green Rootine Dry Shampoo, $19
7.Transport those goods you’ve acquired throughout the day with this fashionable My Other Bag Carrie Bag, $29.99
8. Never let a chipped manicure ruin your day again with Mani-Pedimergency Kit, $10
As a fashionista, it would be an understatement to say that I like accessories. I absolutely LOVE them! And with that said, I am always on the look out for new places to purchase them.
Recently, I stumbled upon a new online boutique called Accessory Addicted which features glasses, necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets and other trinkets at surprisingly affordable prices. Whether you are an uptown girl looking for a fancy cocktail ring or a downtown girl looking for a funky necklace, this is THE place to shop.
Below, check out some of my favorite pieces from the site. And with so many of them priced close to $10, all I can say is that I am officially addicted and you will be too!
1. Arrow Cheetah Sunglasses, $26.50
2. Mosaic Earrings, $26
3. Jumbo Rhinestone Pin, $8.50
4. Pencil Bangle, $12.50
5. Gemstone Fishbone Ring, $27
6. Leaf Bangle Set, $22.50
7. Critter Stud Earrings, $12.50
8. Curved Matchstick Ring, $12.80
9. Christina Earrings, $28
10. Turquoise Aztec Necklace, $8.50
11. Seashell Bracelet Set, $22.50
Spring and summer are right around the corner, so I thought it’d be fun to share two Estée Lauder nail polish collections that I am absolutely loving.
The first, the Pure Color Nail Lacquer Heavy Petals Collection, features limited-edition shades that accentuate nails with a touch of pop, fantasy and trend. Inspired by Tom Pecheux’s love of pastels that fill the city of Paris in Spring, this whimsical collection makes a modern statement for nails that conveys both femininity and style. Buy these shades now at select Estée Lauder counters nationwide and at EstéeLauder.com for $20.
1. Lilac Leather
3. Coral Cult
The second, the Pure Color Nail Lacquer French Nudes Collection was designed to create the perfect monochromatic manicure. Created to enhance nails rather than make a big statement with color, these shades provide a fresh and modern way to wear a nail that redefines the notion of sexy simplicity. Buy these shades starting March 2013 at select Estée Lauder counters nationwide and at EstéeLauder.com for $20.
7. Ballerina Pink
8. So Vain
Pantone has declared emerald as the official color of 2013, and I’m not complaining! Not only am I loving this lush shade of green but it’s making me excited for the upcoming spring and summer seasons. Paired with a structured power suit or a simple sundress, you will have your friends turning green with envy by sporting one of these designer bags.
1. Jil Sander Emerald Leather New Malavoglia Bag, $1,745
2. Maison Du Posh Metallic Python Leather Knuckle Clutch, $598.80
3. Emilio Pucci Medium Leather Bag, $1, 270
4. Lanvin Crystal Embellished Box Clutch, $2,046
5. Marc Jacobs Medium Leather Bag, $1,395
6. Alexander Wang Vine Green Washed Lambskin Marti Backpack, $850
7. Michael Kors Gia Ostrich-Effect Leather Clutch, $450
8. Chloe Marcie Mini Leather Shoulder Bag, $775
Who says you need a Valentine to get gifts on Valentine’s Day? In fact, there’s no better way to spend Valentine’s Day than by spoiling yourself. Give yourself the gift of love by treating yourself to some of these special treats!
1. Panache Jasmine Balconette Underwire Bra and Brief, $62/$28
2. Lovebird Lidded Cups- Set of 2, $38
3. Estee Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Parfum, $335
4. Jules Smith Nature’s Heart Cuff, $65
5. Aveda Replenishment Gift Set, $49
6. Dita Sunglasses, $350
7. Dogeared Love Heart Necklace, $96.47
8. Bling It On! Travel Jewelry Case, $6
9. Krigler Extraordinaire Camelia 209 Candle, $65
February 14th, it’s that special time of year when hearts and xo’s rule. A time to show someone you care about how you truly feel. So why not show that special man in your life how much you love him with one of these fun Valentine’s Day gifts? He’ll be sure to love them…but not as much as you (hopefully).
1. J.Fold Altrus Slimfold Wallet in Black/Tan, $59.50
2. J.Crew Silk Tie in Lagoon Blue and Gold Stripe, $65
*For only $10 more, personalize it with a monogram!
3. Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza Hair & Shower Gel, $48 and Colonia Eau de Cologne Splash, $150
4. F.S.C Barber Haircut or Straight Razor Shave, $40 each
5. Baking For Good Snapshot Cookies, $36-$40 (per dozen)
6. Compass Box Great King Street Artist’s Blend Whisky, $36.82
7. John Coltrane -A Love Supreme LP, $17.98
8. Brooks Brothers Patterned Cap Pen in Herringbone, $198