Posts tagged Level 99
Posts tagged Level 99
We are loving printed denim as you can see in our post below. And it seems that this trend is also making its way into Hollywood as well. One of our favorite looks? Rihanna in her floral jeans and chambray shirt. To complete her look, this starlet adds some chic white heels and a hot red lip for a bit of pop.
GET THE LOOK | MINKA’S MATCH
Super hot actress Minka Kelly gets in a bright mood with purple jeans and a bright pink scarf on a coffee run. Mimick Minka’s style in a few easy steps. Vibrant skinny’s puts a pep into anyone’s step while aviator sunnies and a fringed scarf keeps you looking cool. Top it off with simple jewelry, fun flats, and you’re done!
1. Level 99 “Janice” Jeans – $98 (www.MFredric.com)
2. Paul Frank “Back on the Motorway” Sunglasses – $150 (www.EyeSocietyOnline.com)
3. Nepali by TDM Design “Lauren” Scarf – $105 (www.TdmDesignInc.com)
4. Guy & Eva “Love” Cuff – $20 (www.GuyandEva.com)
5. Skinny by Jessica Elliot Ring – $22 (www.SkinnyStyle.com)
6. AMI Clubwear Silver Glitter Flats – $18 (www.AmiClubwear.com)
Today I went to about 8 fall previews and what did I see? Colored denim. Yes. Editors, bloggers, everyone and their mother was sporting colored denim. My thoughts? It’s time to post a story on one of my favorite things- color! And since east coasters don’t tend to like it as much as west coasters, I thought I’d take advantage of the trend and share some of my favorite items that are sure to add that “oh so trendy” pop of color to any of your outfits.
2. BE&D Big City Sneaker, $128
3. May 28th 8:20AM Watch, $39
6. BE&D Nixie Bag, $398
1. Overlap Collar Coat; Tulle; $108; www.Tulle4Us.com
2. Newport in Sparrow; Level 99; $108; www.CoutureCandy.com
3. Beige Studded Chain Strap Bag; FlirtCatalog.com; $50; www.FlirtCatalog.com
4. Lulu Leaves in Deep Taupe; Nepali by TDM Design; $150; www.TdmDesignInc.com
It’s time to add some variation to your closet! Move over skinny jeans, bell-bottom and wide leg jeans are going to be all the rage this upcoming fall season. Stylish and comfortable, retro jeans paying homage to the 70’s have been seen all over the runways for fall.
Best part? No need to spend hard earned cash on this trend. With Level 99, you can get these runway looks for less- the Fall 2011 collection offers a variety of wide leg and bell-bottom jeans, all for around $100! Perfect for a day stroll in the park or a night out on the town, you know I’ll be sporting a pair this fall. And you should too!
A fan of jeans, I am usually seen sporting a pair. In fact, so much of my wardrobe revolves around my beloved denim collection. With so many different denim brands to choose from, it can often be difficult to find a pair I love. One of my favorite brands? Level 99. And Katherine Heigl agrees!
Seen sporting a pair of the Level 99 Lily Straight Leg jeans all around town, Katherine Heigl is definitely a fan. With it’s classic look, 5-pocket styling, and amazing fit, this pair of denim pants is a great addition to everyone’s closet. Not to mention, they come in Mauve as well and are priced at a reasonable $98. Sold currently at Anthropologie.com, get your pair now. You know I did!
To Buy Level 99 Lily Straight Legs: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?navAction=jump&id=19381300&parentid=SEARCH_RESULTS