Posts tagged tote
Posts tagged tote
We all live busy, fast-paced lives, so why not be prepared for all things that may come our way? From convertible tights to dry shampoo, see some of my favorite fashion and beauty fixes, I never leave home without. And you shouldn’t either!
1. New shoes painful? Break them in with Foot Petals Pressure Pointz Spot Cushions, $6
2. Didn’t get enough beauty sleep? Get refreshed with Tracie Martyn LotuSculpt Eye Pads, $45
3. Go from day to night with a pair of Hanes Silk Reflections Blackout Convert-A-Tights, $15
6. Fight greasy, unwashed locks with Jonathan Product Green Rootine Dry Shampoo, $19
7.Transport those goods you’ve acquired throughout the day with this fashionable My Other Bag Carrie Bag, $29.99
8. Never let a chipped manicure ruin your day again with Mani-Pedimergency Kit, $10
For many, the New Year brings on the challenge to lose weight and stay fit. Just because you’re at the gym doesn’t mean you can’t look chic. Lose the pounds and add some style with these cute fitness essentials.
2. Colorblocked Yoga Pants, $13.80
3. New Balance Women’s 770 Running Shoe, $84.95
4. OXO 24-oz. Good Grips Water Bottle, $14.95
5. Joe Fresh Yoga Cami, $12
6. Zella Gathered Tote, $68
7. Kitsch Flower Child 2 Hair Ties, $12
Whether your political stance is left or right, it’s always important to be fashion forward. And with the election just around the corner, you can be! Instead of showcasing your political viewpoint via a lawn sign (or a friendly debate among friends), show your pride by encouraging others to vote. Tonight’s debates are sure to cause a lot of buzz but why not create your own by wearing some of these election inspired fashion pieces?
1. Rachel Roy Vote Tee, $39
5. Modify Watches Rock The Vote Mod Watch, $40 each
6. Stars and Stripes CZ Flag Pin, $19.95
Whether you need an everyday bag for the office, while doing grocery shopping, or for the beach, these canvas bags are sure to do the job. The perfect casual go-to accessory; these totes are both environmentally friendly and fashionable enough to be seen with on a daily basis.
* My tip: Be practical and opt for one of these canvas tote bags in place of a gift bag or basket. It’s recipient can use it time and time again!
1. Topshop Neon Motif Shopper, $20
2. Place to Be Tote in Paris, $19.99
4. Marc Jacobs Tote, $35
6. Hot Dog Tote Bag, $26
Beach season is nowhere near done. Labor day hasn’t even arrived! With that said, just because it’s August doesn’t mean it’s time to pack up the bikinis and flip flops. Enjoy the last days of summer out at the beach or sitting poolside. In fact, now is the time to shop for all your last minute summer needs since they’re all on sale.
One of my favorite accessories this summer? A beach tote, of course! I don’t only use mine for outdoor activities but for everyday use in the summer. Check out some of my favorite picks under $50!
1. Billabong The Bright Side Beach Bag, $37.99
2. Echo Design Fishnet Beach Bag, $39.99
3. O’Neil Evita Straw Bag, $48
4. Beach You to It Bag, $27.99
5. Billabong Bondi Bound Bag, $32.99
7. Land’s End Women’s Slouchy Canvas Tote, $39.99
This weekend is Memorial Day which marks the beginning of summer…helllo summer Fridays! With that said, I am excited to hit the beach and plan out of town getaways.
Which brings me to my bag pick of the week. This tote is not only stylish enough to carry all summer but it also serves as the perfect beach bag, big enough for all your beach essentials. Towel, flip-flops, tanning lotion…yup, it all fits! After all, what more could a girl ask for out of her beach bag?
Billabong Going Places Bag, $48
Today I went to about 8 fall previews and what did I see? Colored denim. Yes. Editors, bloggers, everyone and their mother was sporting colored denim. My thoughts? It’s time to post a story on one of my favorite things- color! And since east coasters don’t tend to like it as much as west coasters, I thought I’d take advantage of the trend and share some of my favorite items that are sure to add that “oh so trendy” pop of color to any of your outfits.
2. BE&D Big City Sneaker, $128
3. May 28th 8:20AM Watch, $39
6. BE&D Nixie Bag, $398